Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Splurge Wishlist

I am the first person to admit that when it comes to buying apparel I head straight first to the sale section. Whether its shoes, clothes, or accessories, I am always looking for a bargain. That doesn't mean that I don't dream about splurging $200 on a pair of amazing shoes. However, being a college student and working a part-time job just doesn't cut it. Regardless of all that is stated, every girl should have a wishlist handy as inspiration and as a goal to work hard and save money for what they want. Listed below is my wishlist, the prices, and where you can find them. Au revoir!

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Stud $265
www.solestruck.com


Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 $775
www.louisvuitton.com



Betsey Johnson Lace Jacket $378
http://www.betseyjohnson.com/

Dr. Martens 'Triumph 1914' Lace-Up Boot $160
nordstrom.com


Dr. Martens Women's Shoes, 1B60 20 Eye Zip Boots $150.00
macys.com

So my wishlist consists of mostly shoes, so what? :)
I want to see your splurge wishlists! If you had all the money in the world, what kind of high end products would you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment